Eligibility: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science (B.Tech/B.E./BCA) required.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
• Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business.
• Strong attention to details.
• Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary.
• Develop and implement new software programs.
• Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
• Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues.
• Design and update software.
• Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
• Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
Eligibility: We are looking for Marketing Manager for our company. We searching candidates for multiple roles like Business development, IT product sales, Marketing, Corporate Sales, B2B sales. You will work with other managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Understand the software product portfolio and its target audience
Connect with target audience and promote software product(s) via different channels
Establish software product brand in the market
Reach out to prospective leads and sell the software product(s)
Understand needs of client and work closely with the software product team to deliver the same
Regular interaction with existing customers and collects software product and service feedback
Be prepared to travel extensively to customer locations for Sales and Marketing activities
Ensure revenue targets are achieved
Prepare weekly/ monthly reports on sales and revenue
Prepare sales forecast and budgeting
We are hiring Graphic Designer combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed pages. He/She may use a variety of design elements to achieve artistic or decorative effects. Work with both text and images. Create visual concepts, using computer software or by hand, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, and captivate clients. He/She develop the overall layout and production design for various applications
• Study design briefs and determine requirements.
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Proven graphic designing experience.
• A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
• Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as indesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
• A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
• Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
Artistic and creative, strong presentation, verbal, visual, and written communication skills ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
: AARA Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
: Graphic Designer
: Bachelor's degree/ Art, graphic design, or related field (Web Design)
We are looking for a qualified Hybrid Mobile Application developer to join our team. You will be working to develop and maintain high quality mobile applications. If you are passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you'll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. You will be designing and building the next generation mobile applications. Product!
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Understanding requirements.
• Part of developmental activities
• Help as an individual or as a team member execute development of automated test routines.
• Increase personal efficiency and capabilities
• Cultivate missing capabilities as an individual.
• Ensure product meets satisfactory quality bars.
• Provide fix to the issues arising in production mode application
• Regularly be a learner.
• Hybrid Mobile Application - Back end /front-end.
• Strong communication & collaboration skills.
• Good experience with Node.js, Angular 2/4 or Ionic framework.
• Candidate should be excited about solving a hard and highly valuable engineering problem.
• Understand the App flow and design screens in Ionic framework.
• Integrate the REST APIs with the App design and frontend code.
• Test the flow the App and improve the overall experience of the App.
• Clean code is expected with proper naming conventions and code comment. Refactor/document code whenever needed or when things get too complicated.
• Ionic Framework for Frontend and Node.js for backend APIs with Mongodb as database.
Eligibility: Hello, We are hiring Content Writer to join our team and enrich our websites with new blog posts, guides and marketing copy. Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If He/She familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet them. Feel free to share samples of their work or portfolio of their published articles, along with their application. He/She deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
• Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
• Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
• Building a following for brand on social media with creative work
• Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
• Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
• Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
• Submit work to editors for input and approval
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
• Promote content on social media
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
• Update website content as needed
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
AARA Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communication/minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in web related marketing and development.